The Montserrat Port Authority can accommodate various types of vessels.
- Lift-On/Lift-Off or LoLo. -vessels with on-board cranes to load and unload cargo.
- Roll-on/roll-off (Ro-Ro) – vessels designed to carry wheeled cargo, such as automobiles, trucks, semi-trailer trucks, trailers, and cars that are driven on and off the ship on their own wheels or using a platform vehicle, such as a self-propelled modular transporter.
- Ferry – Boat or ship for conveying passengers and goods, especially over a relatively short distance and as a regular service, mainly Antigua, St. Kitts and Nevis.
- Cruise Ship- Because of the size of the temporary berthing facility we cannot accommodate cruise ships, however a tender can be used from anchored ship to jetty
- Pleasure Craft and Yachts – A pleasure craft is a boat used for personal, family, and sometimes sportsmanlike recreation.
- Buy bayer levitra